Last Date: 10/07/2017
The Assam Secondary Education (Provincialised) Service (Amendment) Rules, 2012 has prescribed the amended qualification for direct recruitment to the post of graduate teachers.
As per the substituted Schedule–II, the qualification for
1) Graduate Teacher has been prescribed as BA/B.Sc/ B.Com with 50% marks with B.T./ B.Ed. degree from any recognized university.
2) Hindi Teacher: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University.(The candidates must have aggregate of minimum 50% in degree). The Secondary Education Department, Govt. of Assam vide Office Memorandum No. ASE.465/2011/95, dated: 20.09.12 has declared that ‘Hindi Sikshan Parangat’ and ‘Hindi Sikshan Nishnat’ conducted by Kendriya Hindi Sikshan Mandal, Agra as equivalent to B.Ed and M.Ed respectively for the purpose of teaching Hindi in High/Higher Secondary Schools. The same cannot be considered as B.Ed and M.Ed for other categories of teaching positions.
3) Classical Teacher (Assamese Language): BA with major in concerned subject with 50% marks and BT/BEd degree from any recognised university. (The candidates must have aggregate 50% marks in Degree.)
However all intending candidates may note that
a) B.T/ B.Td. Degree from recognized university is mandatory prerequisite eligibility qualification for applying for the TET examination.
b) The Candidate must be a citizen of India and resident of Assam
c) The candidate must be passed out from English Medium Schools as Adarsha Vidyalayas are CBSE affiliated English Medium School
d) Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 43 years as on 01.01.2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates. Age relexation is applicable as per govt.
e) Degree qualification means a Bachelor Degree, no equivalent will be drawn.
f) Degrees served from off Campus Centers shall not be accepted.
Minimum qualifying marks for passing TET: To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD.
Who Can Apply:
A. The Candidate must be a Citizen of India and must be a resident of Assam. He/she must be a Graduate having 50% marks from a recognized University with B.T/B. Ed. from a recognized University.
B. The candidates must be passed out from English Medium Schools as Adarsha Vidyalayas are CBSE affiliated English Medium School.
C. Age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more above 43 years of age as on 01.01.2017. Relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable for SC, ST (P), ST (H) for another 5 years as per Govt. of Assam OM No. ABP.06/2016/04 dated 03.03.2016.
Validity: All candidates who pass the TET will be awarded a certificate. The validity of the certificate shall be for a maximum period of 5(five) years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, Government of Assam subject to the condition that the candidate otherwise fulfils the eligibility criteria prescribed for recruitment to the services in Government of Assam.
1. Opening of Online Application form: 15th June, 2017
2. Last date of Submission of online Application form: 10th July, 2017
3. Last date of fees Payment at Bank- for e-challan: 15th July, 2017.
4. Date of examination: will be notified later.
Advertisement Details: For more details, refer http://www.rmsaassam.in/pdf/modeschools_Graduate_teachers_Adv.pdf